Saturday, March 12, 2005

Another editing blog entry

Received this e-mail:
We announce with great pleasure the launch of Scriptae Viri Commenticii, a new blog on copyediting, writing, and other topics of a more general nature. Most posts will cover general issues of interest to copy editors and all who work with or simply appreciate language.
Your friendly blogger, Vir Commenticius, draws on his 10 years of experience as a professional editor (copy, production, and acquisition) to craft posts of wit and wisdom that will delight wordsmiths of all stripes.
Read what Vir Commenticius has to say at http://vircommenticius.blogspot.com. Enjoy, comment at will, and pass it on!


Checked it out, and I pass it on for the dissection of a lede on a Michael Jackson story. It's well done and tackles one of my pet peeves, the "then-" misuse.

Sadly, I have no idea who this person is, so I refrain from putting a link in my rail. I just have a problem with blogs that don't tell you who is writing them.



Update: I've received an e-mail identifying the person (a freelance editor) and am satisfied enough that this is now in my rail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home