Sunday, March 02, 2008

And now this political announcement?

Clinton?
Obama?
McCain?
Hickabee?
Paul?
Nader?

NO -- Anthony Palmer, he's our man, if he can't do it, nobody can.

Uh, you know I don't normally do politics on here. I'd rather play with matches in a fireworks factory.

But I gladly make an exception for a South Carolina j-school student. Palmer is author of The 7-10, the self-described "home of intelligent and independent political analysis and commentary." It's a pretty good blog that I try to read when I get time -- good enough that Palmer's been selected along with two other bloggers to compete for a $2,000 scholarship from College Scholarships.org

So how does that involve you? Well, Palmer neeeds your help to put him over the top. So give the boy a hand and go to http://www.collegescholarships.org/blog/2008/02/27/
vote-for-the-winner-of-the-2008-political-blogging-scholarship/ to cast your ballot.

Voting closes March 16. So as they say in Chicago (and in my old Brooklyn neighborhood), get out there and vote -- early and often.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home