Monday, June 08, 2009

Henninger hot off the press

I'm happy to call designer Ed Henninger a friend.

I also consider him an adviser and mentor when it comes to designing newspapers, something I know just enough about to be dangerous. No surprise, then, that I devour his periodic "Helpful Hints."

Well, he's now compiled them into his latest e-book, "101 Henninger Helpful Hints," and I'd recommend you consider buying the download.

I'm not going to do a big review; he's got enough of that stuff on his blog anyhow. I'll simply suggest that if you haven't been getting his "hints" delivered every so often (and saving the PDFs), then this book at $15 or $20 (depending on the format you want) is a pretty good little investment.

And besides, he's unearthed this wickedly funny You Tube archive of ABC's John Stossel on graphic design:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home