Thursday, August 03, 2006

San Francisco and cit-j

Am at the big convention of journalism educators in San Francisco this week where we plot how to addle the minds of the young. OK, not really. We just run around to a lot of meetings and paper presentations and eat and drink and addle our own minds.

But one of the themes at the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communications as you might imagine, given the location, is citizen journalism. Newspaper credibility is also high on the list.

I haven't been able to get a lot of time to file to the blog -- I'm dashing this off before rushing to another session. But I will. In the meantime, I recommend Leonard Witt over at PJ Net. He's blogging live (I just can't bring myself to slosh around a computer all day) and has some good posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home