Sunday, October 01, 2006

He'll be back ..

Really, I promise. But you're going to see a bit less of me around these parts for a month or so (not that I've been blogging my eyes out as it is). I have book chapters to finish, a Hartsville Today poll to get in the field, and three skills classes I'm teaching with loads of fun grading (image: think of a nest full of young chicks, LOTS of young chicks, and I'm the chief worm carrier).

I will stick my nose in occasionally, and lord knows I have a load of things backed up that I haven't been able to get to from others, so I may put a few of them on in the interim. But forgive me if I don't see you back here much till the end of the month.

2 Comments:

At 10/2/06, 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will be missed. I understand your plight. As a senior with a substantial class load, my blogging time has been greatly diminished.

 
At 10/2/06, 7:39 PM, Blogger Doug said...

Wow. That sounds so final :)

I'll be sticking my nose in, as I just did with a post that crossed my mind while writing.

Thanks for the kind thoughts. I enjoy your blog, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home